Click to visit resource in a new window. These resources can include Webinars, Publications, Whitepapers and Publications. Please check back often for the latest updates. This page will stay open in a separate tab so you can return.
Specific screenings include:
• Improving physical properties such as stability, hygroscopicity, and melting point
• Increasing bioavailability for weak acids and bases or neutral compounds
• Improving the absorption of poorly soluble drugs by developing dispersion formulations
• Identifying key risks, such as chemical and physical stability of resulting dispersions
• Evaluating dispersions in early and late phase formulations
• Allowing enantiomeric enrichment by fractional crystallization finding the right salt formers.