- 35 years experience in Discovery and Process Chemistry with Union Carbide, Rhone-Poulenc, and Scynexis, Inc.
- Co-founder of Scynexis, established the Process and Analytical Chemistry departments, and former Executive Director of CMC, responsible for CMC aspects of SCY-078 anti-fungal and SCY-635 anti-viral
- Developed a research program based on molecular-mechanistic approaches founded on the concepts of supramolecular chemistry and crystal engineering
- Serves on the FDA Advisory Committee for Pharmaceutical Sciences and on the editorial boards of Crystal Growth and Design, Molecular Pharmaceutics and Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 22 years experience at Merck Frosst, former head of Department of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, responsible from early compound characterization to formulation and process development of NCEs, including the supply of clinical trial materials. Key contributor on formulation development of SINGULAIR® and several other products that lead to worldwide regulatory approval
- Past president of CSPS, elected Fellow of AAPS and Fellow of CSPS, adjunct professor of pharmaceutics at the University of Montreal
- Leading researcher on solid-state chemistry (polymorphism, crystallization of organic glasses, and molecular motions in solids).
- Honors include Elected Fellow of AAPS, Lilly Research Laboratories President's Award, and Invited Visiting Professorship at the University of Manchester, and David Grant Research Achievement Award in Physical Pharmacy from American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
Russell Outcalt, Ph.D.
R. Outcalt Consulting, LLC
Elizabeth Vadas, Ph.D. InSciTech Inc.
Nair Rodriguez-Hornedo, Ph.D.
Professor University of Michigan
Lian Yu, Ph.D.
Professor University of Wisconsin